Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Animals for Adoption!!!

DELICIA (pet id: 7532)
This sweet girl has a cheery personality. I think if you
asked her she would be happy to lick all of your
stamps for your Holiday cards this year.
Delicia is a round bundle of joy, which means
there's just more to love.
Take her home today and get a
jump start on your Holiday cards.
For more info check out the
Humane Society of Southwest Washington


ECHO (pet id: 6741)
This American Pit Bull Terrier puppy is looking for
a permanent loving home.
Echo knows the shelter pretty well because
she has shown up many times as a stray.
For some sad reason her owners decided
not to pick her up from the shelter this time.
I'm told by some inside sources that
"Echo" is just a code name.
I didn't dare ask any further questions.
All that I can say is, you'll be in safe hands/paws
with this high profile little lady.
For more info that's not classified as Top Secret,
visit the Southwest Washington Humane Society!




1 comment:

Sara said...

My sister and brother in law just adopted a 4 year old akita/chow chow mix last week from their local Humane Society. I am so excited to meet him tomorrow and then I get to dog sit this weekend!