Thursday, April 2, 2009

I've been...

Oh life...
I promise I've been busy. I've been sick. I've been overwhelmed with joy.
I've been making new friends. I've been traveling. I've been taking pictures.
I've been...being creative!
Sorry I'm a bit of a slacker. I've been slowly coming back.
Oh life...It gets busy.



**P.S. I'm selling the super cute Lisa T-Strap heels by Frye shown in the pics , if you're interested. They are in EXCELLENT condition. They've only been worn maybe 3 times. The bottoms of the heels are slightly scuffed, only from being worn outside on one occasion. They are a size 8.
Dark brown leather. The leather has not been treated.


Funny story, I have the exact pair only in a size 81/2. I decided rather than returning the size 8, I would eventually try to sell them. Oh they are such gorgeous heels.
Pair them with colored patterned tights, cotton cable knits, or even a cutsie pair of anklets.

(Fluffy, adorable cat...not for sale. Sorry!)





1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

of course your blog is BEAUTIFUL!!! i'm putting you on my list of blogs to visit often.

i was oh so happy to meet you. i definitely have a crush on you (did i say that out loud?!)

your photos are fantastic!