Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Turning a New Leaf

Remember when you were a kid and you didn't enjoy
eating something like, tomatoes, or lima beans, or
apple pie? I went through that phase with
Gladiator sandals. They were something I would
see other women wearing and cringe.
Ugh...Gladiator sandals...really? Are we living
in 100 A.D.? Really?
But just as when I was 12 years old and
ate a piece of apple pie for the first time and
actually enjoyed it...I have turned a new leaf with
Gladiator sandals. It took just one pair. I didn't force the
issue, I just thought I'd finally give them a try.
Okay, so maybe these Glads are pretty low key, but like I said,
I'm easing into them just like my first bite of apple pie.
(Franco Sarto "Montana" Gladiator Sandals)

1 comment:

Sara said...

These are super cute. I'm like you about gladiator sandals in general. The ones I really have an issue with are the ones that are overly strappy and creep up the leg and/or have tons of adornment.